Description: Onyx A/M-24 Deluxe Automatic/Manual Inflatable Life Jacket
The Onyx A/M-24 Deluxe Inflatable Life Jacket is a premium life vest designed for comfort and security on the water. The vest comes in both automatic and manual options, and is a great vest for boating, fishing, kayaking, SUP, and most other watersports.
The vest is design to be open and adjustable for a wide range of adults. It is build from nylon oxford fabric with adaptable belts that allow for a secure fit no matter the size of the individual. The neck is lined with a soft neoprene fabric that provides a balance between snug fitting and desirable comfort.
The soft foam contours and open-arm design allow for a large range of motion, ensuring maximum comfort while maneuvering about your craft.
The Onyx A/M-24 Deluxe vest is designed for utility as well as practicality. The vest includes a mesh fiber pocket for easy accessory storage, which may be used for personal items like sunglasses or to hold an additional CO2 cannister for easy rearming. It is equipped with a mesh bag for easy storage.
The life jacket also comes with a color option of carbon yellow or stole blue.
Features and Specifications
- Automatically inflates upon immersion in water or when the wearer pulls the inflation handle
- Padded, fleece lined sunglasses pocket
- Utility pocket for a spare CO2 cartridge or smaller items
- Padded air mesh for additional comfort on lower panels, back and straps
- Heavy-duty 420 denier nylon ripstop fabric and 400 denier nylon oxford
- D-ring attachment for small accessories
- Soft neoprene neckline for all day comfort
- Reflective piping for increased visibility
- ReliaPull Guide for predictable inflation; also assists in repacking
- Convenient, reusable mesh storage/carry bag
- Universal sizing fits adults over 80 lbs.
- Not approved for children under 16 years of age
- For replacement CO2 cartridge, use Onyx Rearming Kit K320
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Type V Life Jacket/PFD
- Type III Performance
- Contains a CO2 canister.
- Inflatable life jackets are not approved for minors under the age of 16
Onyx A/M-24 Deluxe Videos
The following are two instructional videos on how to use and rearm your Onyx life jacket.
Onyx A/M-24 Deluxe Overview and Instructions:
Rearming and Repacking The Onyx A/M 24 Deluxe:
Reviews and Testimonials
- I use this vest mainly for sailing. It’s a great lightweight vest that lets me move easily around the boat, and very comfortable to be wearing all day. No complaints!
- I bought the Onyx AM-24 Deluxe for a friend who needed a good upgrade from a basic Stearns paddle vest. After one day on the water she new she loved it!
- These vests are fairly short and are worn high on the chest. When I first put it on I felt like it was too small, but then I realized it was designed that way for a full range of motion in the torso. Nice and light, comfy, and doesn’t get in the way.
- Great for kayaking or sailing! Easy to wear, comfortable cross-webbing in the back. Will be buying a second one for my wife soon!
- Excellent life jacket. This was my first “step up” to one of the more expensive models and after a few weeks I can safely say I’m never turning back. It’s well worth the investment!